Saturday, November 1, 2014

In no particular order and without exhaustion here is a list of things that have changed my life





the waterfall glens
       Wilson the cat
backpacking trips
       camping in Vermont
the broken lampshade
       Amish furniture
a number of bands and musical arrangements
       gardening
yoga
       books and writers, and a few select photographs
works of art that I no longer remember
      the tick on my inner right thigh
people I love and have loved
peeing in the woods
     fingers and bumpers
Winnifred the subaru
     living on a couch and from the trunk of a car
hostel sex
     Spain
     Guatemala
     Ireland
him cooking for me
the first time
    that rock on our backs on it
Oberlin anarchists
recycled bracelets
activism
    Mrs. P
    my adopted grandmother
being labeled a leader
    teaching
Colorado mountaintops
cross-country tripping
composting
    hand-knit gnomes, mittens, and dolls
watercolors
     feminism
painting
    lying on my back
    misanthropy
drinking in high school
     my lung collapsing
multiple relationships
     being harassed in Washington, D.C.
environmental studies
    cultural theory
     jams
     rain boats
phone counseling
being hit
learning to eat again
      collaging
     rejected hand-made ceramic bowls
     desirability
buying new clothes
     running, squat thrusts, weight lifting
     chiropractics
cinnamon
     going gluten free
moving a lot
intersectionality and rhizomatic realities
poetry
orange polar fleece



No comments:

Post a Comment