Thursday, July 26, 2018

sleep on the plane



Well should we do it should we buy the tickets

Should we touch down in Los Angeles, grab some tacos, catch the show, hit the LA bar scene, hop the red-eye back to Denver and drive several hours into the mountains

I'm not sure yet; tomorrow night I'm driving several hours to dance with a large group of strangers in a place I have never been and then driving back into the mountains.


I have read too much about the dangers of drowsy driving.


Once again I have talked plants back to life, or at least I believe I have. Those sad little transplants wilting away in the record heat, and me telling them every day, over and over again, that they could do it. And now here they are: kale and arugula and tomatoes and collards growing to my knees. I feast.


The guitar case is less dusty than it was several days ago. This is what people are referring to when they mention silver linings.

Is it possible to separate the child molester from the music?



When I was young my favorite author was Dave Barry.

They just wrote fuck on TV.

"How about we throw in some actual donuts?"



I know I am a farmer at heart.

All I have to do is live from my zone of genius.



No comments:

Post a Comment