Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Gotcha




Perhaps I'll prepare the salad in a large saucepan. Eating kale chips and watching the candle burn. My therapist says I deserve to be happy


Yeah always I get rusty. Where would I be if I stayed inside the river at all times?


Don't worry about the money you'll make it.






Everybody telling me I can do it. I know. I can do so much. It's the "it" that's bringing me to my knees, teary-eyed and begging, looking for signs in the appearance of the great blue heron, behind the series of robins hopping along the path in front of me, at the tail end of the wide, languorous snake slithering into the sage beside my right foot



Be with what is. One of the many things I've been telling myself. I've been surprised to see all the pain in my life, and also the possibility


Another one: stress-free living. A pandoraparabolapandemicparadox? Maybe. I'm not stressing about it



Hasn't had a drink in seven months nearly, what a difference sobriety makes. how much easier it is for each of us to be with what is. still I flinch every time he asks the question.


made with REAL vegetables

the next time there is a ring on my finger I want it to stay there until death do us part. that's how much I want to believe in love



How did I get to this place?


I don't remember writing that.

I am eating the chocolate made by my very dear friend.



Last night so many of my friends appeared for the spontaneous vegetable grill down by the river, I wore a homemade paper crown and they sang me happy birthday and I thought, I have friends who know me and I deeply love each of these people and then this morning I woke up thinking my heart is so full 


home


This weekend I will go camping and rock climbing and hiking and maybe throw a little disc golf before building a campfire and sleeping underneath the stars with my dog in my new webbed-ceiling tent. Fuck I'm so grateful!



My heart tells me so many things how am I supposed to listen to all of them







No comments:

Post a Comment