Friday, October 18, 2019

We're all in our amygdalas



Don't put me on a pedestal; I'm no longer willing to do the work to stay on it

Letting myself be a human being these days


Is his desire triggering to me?

When he doesn't ask I slide off the couch and onto my knees


I'm happy for you that you're getting married. I hope it goes well

Life changes go with it



I trusted everything but my own experience

Walk the snowy trail with my tongue sticking out


I'm a see-er

Genius doesn't work on humanity's timetable



Two nights ago four happy dogs of all colors shapes and sizes surrounded me as I dolled out treats and it was one of the best experiences of my entire life



Culture has taught us to worship something that isn't our own hearts


Remember the sound of coyotes howling




No comments:

Post a Comment