Sunday, February 23, 2020

2-23



Started the day with a in my mouth

Blasting Kishi Bashi into my ears from close range to drown metal baskets clanging

He was mean then I was mean then Hanna and I went skiing

through the rain-snow getting wetter no-seeing through sunglasses trusting metal edges on previously corduroyed snow

Do not underestimate girls' agency

What I am learning from reading more and more and more is that I can do it any which way, need to stop imagining audience and write

panicked-blocked it is harder in some ways to be the one who hurts

I guess I got tired of being the one who's hurt

Hanna and Wilson snuggle into my chest hard to be anything but content when you're this loved

The label I have denied myself that feels most truthful is artist

(Give birth to that which wants to be birthed through you)

no way to do it but doing it




No comments:

Post a Comment