Thursday, November 21, 2019

hard cheese



eating a late-night grapefruit and a few drops of thyme oil hoping they will cure the spinning in my head

all day, every time I stand up. in spite of the energy I think my body is mandating a break

I am more excited for my future than I've been in quite some time, and I am also so, so tired

It's been a rough eight years




I don't think I want to be a politician after all. as if the choices I've made haven't precluded it

perhaps I should trust them



At the same time I do think I'll be ready soon to be more active again



listening to those sad podcasts realizing the women talking are describing my life



I am at risk of being compromised by my own success


I will not let myself be trapped



I am watching my friend travel farther and farther away from me, into the astral plane, and the other one on wheels


What I am considering is that perhaps the surest path to greatness is by saying Yes to the Universe moving through the person I really am


I have spent so much of my life being sick, but I'm getting steadier. Now I get it: what you don't confront comes with you



Did you ever love me? Do you?



These many years later I can only vaguely picture all the penises I've known



I wrote a lot of smart things in my head earlier but now I can't remember them




No comments:

Post a Comment