Monday, November 11, 2019

The last Halloween on Earth



"I know bile intimately"


Pop culture is a crutch.

An excessive amount of animus


He's got a lot to prove. He left during patisserie week. 


You're trying to do art; a lot of stuff's bothering you 

Don't hold the pose; let the pose hold you


Am I the first one to think of that?


Hey chef Anna Maria, it wasn't a jambalaya contest


We're made of flesh.

Kaya is beautiful and I love her.



Mutated (surrounded by walls)

What if my dad is using doomsday thinking to cope with his own mortality



I believe in teaching that is accessible and practical at the same time that it is challenging, affirming, and uplifting



I can clearly see the flaming embers of hell.


I'm just going to weigh off some currants. 



No comments:

Post a Comment