Saturday, August 31, 2019

Do not turn off the system




Installing...


I am sad that my sister and brother in law didn't respond, but also I know that I have been the one not to respond and it wasn't personal


It's really shitty that you didn't have anything kind to say

Also

Thank you for helping me to release you


Perhaps that's the kindest thing you could have done

I thank you and I release you



I wish I could tell all the people I haven't responded to that I love them

Because I didn't tell anybody what I've been through nobody knows what I've been through

Therefore it is harder for them to understand the radio silence

Still I wouldn't have listened even if they'd known, and that's why I didn't tell them

A save of everyone's time




I watched the movie where the tiny people migrated underground except for the poor tiny people and the people who wanted to stay above ground to help

Chin up fists up




The orange tennis ball sits beside the green tennis ball and around my waist is a pair of extra-large green and blue plaid boxers

When I stand up, they fall down, which is why I've rolled the elastic about six times and use one hand to hoist them skyward whenever I walk from one room to another


Carefully picking our way among the red stones

He says they remind him of home





We walk together
Eight legs, three hearts, the mountains
The red stones like home




No comments:

Post a Comment