Tuesday, August 27, 2019

I'm in a bookclub



I still don't know how I feel about forgiveness

Does that make me a bigger person or a small one?




Don't really think I have a role model. Maybe no one could live up to the perfection in my head.

I am trying to be free of it.



Fake fridge in a fake kitchen in a fake relationship fighting

I don't want to be apart ever again.



I am proud of my mom for going to Morocco.

I know how the ending could be horrible and perhaps at some level I think that if I know the ways it could be horrible then I'll be able to prevent them from ever turning out that way.

In reality you cannot prevent a mug from breaking just because you know it could.



And so I worry a little as the sun goes down.


My mother would not have sat with me.

But she did schedule me an appointment.

In this moment I think I understand that she did most things out of love.

And a small portion of it from fear.

Which I have also.

Because my mother is human, and so is her daughter.




No comments:

Post a Comment