Friday, August 16, 2019

You have never been my husband.





I think loving my dog is helping me heal residual mother issues.

I have to let her be herself.

She is getting the hang of being whole; I'm so proud of her



I always thought I was an old soul but lately I've been wondering how ....



I think this time finally did it. I think I'm done, and I thought it three days earlier while dancing my face off and gazing up at the moon. Thank you. I release you.



Today I did it I put my hat in the ring and said yes please, I would like to be considered for the option of doing with my life what I deep-down-truly want to do


Now I understand people who talk about not doing things because that's what others expected! Only in this case it's my own expectations I'm defying.

Or rather those of the inner critic, good 'ol Ic, making a new premier in stronger form because he realizes that I'm breaking free

Thanks for your concern, buddy. I'm keeping an eye on things.




Holy shit I really did it. Every word of it was me. The essay and the portfolio that I whittled away on. Every bit of it has me right there in it. Holy shit I really am me. I really said it. This really is my life.











No comments:

Post a Comment