Saturday, September 25, 2021

Wish list



she wears yellow trestles 

so glad you have your horse to occupy the couch

once upon a time I thought I'd be a steeplechaser 

 

 

wouldn't take me too long I don't think  

Join us to fight the flu  

remember walking daily city sidewalks with grime and trash embedded in them, with layers upon layers of the evidence of soles  

For years I rode the subway to get to places 

Then my skis, and wheels, my feet 

Now it's all of it


I really am shockingly grateful 

loving my nail polish 

letting in that mischievous energy letting in that chaotic energy letting in that vitality 

She's loving it! 


I miss the closeness of women 

I love the fierceness of women 


I really do feel a lot more free 

that's what I was going for

prosperity and creativity and true love and sex 



No comments:

Post a Comment