Sunday, September 26, 2021

No, CJ, no

  

it's got that wildness 

it does behoove me 

man I'm so attracted to women  

maybe he sees more than I think 

 

devotion isn't always intentional

52 minutes of sex and infidelity

releasing the chaotic twenties 

You don't have to be perfect   

 

How do you turn yourself off? 

How do you turn yourself on? 

 

Maybe sometimes they're trying to reconnect with an older part of themselves

he'll say it's too personal 

I bought a wagon-full of flowers 


home past the Slow Down 

inside to pee 

back to the car, tail thumping, and we're off

after yesterday's biathlon

still feels good to walk in the woods

slowly

 

home for lunch salad

the singing boy bringing you to tears 

into the yard for planting lobelias 


back inside, dancing, candle lit 

30 minutes of journaling

when the group zoom turns on I'm gone

back into the yard, planting 

 

native asters, creeping jacob's ladder, scarlet beebalm 

I have transplanted the hibiscus  

You'll need to rent a stump grinder

it's looking more like you



No comments:

Post a Comment