Thursday, September 16, 2021

He's got the birdie eyes

 

Nick Lowe where have you been all my life 

 

Twice now

He's goin' for it

Probably I will eat some gluten-free mochi

I had something to say 


I am so sick of stories about domination 

He's working in the basement of Forest Knob 

Hanna wriggles in bird poop, jumps into bed, demands pets 

Nobody else in the world could roll in shit and climb into my bed with me smiling


That checks out 

I did not make healthy choices 

We're going to trust your nervous system 


Don't just hit the easy button 

Keep being a warrior for your own heart 


Hungry ghosts are hungry 

Farm June lives her principles

Your tender heart is your greatest asset 

 

It's simply lever lock and Bob's your uncle

Bouts of obsession

My normal isn't normal to strangers on the internet

Poison creeps my forearm

Wilson defends his territory

 

Welcome the spiders

Holding my breath in the post office line

if your experiencing bulling there are resources  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment