Friday, September 10, 2021

Funny things

 

Everybody's calling me 

I just bounce around like a pool ball. 

Who knows, maybe God needed the money more than that kid.

 

Later 

Reclining in sunlight undulating my forearms

That plant cannot go on the mantle any more

The book has a string through it 


I was going to say something 

Not wearing any underwear 

I will never own a smart fridge. If I have to revert to iceboxes I won't 

Mother of god, the google search results 


A tender heart is your biggest strength 

You're going to get out there and stand on your own two feet again 


Cowed by Loretta Lynn 

Hanna wades up the center of the current 

Is Labor Day over already 

One lone red leaf on a rock 


Pennywort

Frog fruit 

Water mint 

Frozen fruit 


The planters are on sale 

Out of hyacinths 

If this is my farm then I'll make it 

I hope my composter arrives tomorrow 

 

Forgotten what it was to move slow 

Fast is painful, my knee buckling in the night 

Having to hike anyway. It's too beautiful 


If I could bottle this smell and infuse it into my bedlinens it would never cease to make me ache

I think I'm a person who will always have an ache

I am not an aquarium guy 



No comments:

Post a Comment