Monday, September 27, 2021

Raptor forehand spike putt

 

 

Gosh dangit, I've misplaced my good trowel

Mosquitos chomp my ass 

The beebalm is root-bound 

I squeeze and squeeze and squeeze 

25 plants in two days 

It got too dark for the bridge  


And still so much growing to do 

 

Why have we not been listening to the Grateful Dead 

I think I know where 

Miss the vegan food trucks 

Drinking hard cider with orange in it


So many times I stayed. So many times I don't remember why I left  

At the time it all seemed so serious

I might have some chamomile myself


Love to the precocious little girl at the farm stand, yearning to be seen 

I tell her about Colorado so she knows women can move to the mountains 


Wish it was earlier

I read the magazine for Christmas tree growers 

Thank you to the young men who considered my dog


I think we should go to IKEA soon

I have eaten the jalapenos 

Does sex count as a sport 

To try to get the full flight

 

 

The squirrel surveys the devastation, baby in tow 

I am so sorry I can't breathe 

I fill the feeder with birdseed and place it on the hollowed stump: an offering 



No comments:

Post a Comment