Saturday, August 14, 2021

I will never use the central vacuum

 

 

That was a clinic

Gray-beige blue poufs 

Kindness rules 

 

I miss the brick and the wood 

I feel like I'd remember that 

I'd forgotten what it is to practice. Feels good 

 

The grass still stretches tall but the garage is so clear

If it weren't for all the childhood memories 

That was nice of her

 

They're embarrassing themselves. They're trying their best

Fuck do my toes hurt 

They're not actually crying 

That's what you do for the people you love 

 

 Stack the gloves, tools clink into the basket

 The blanket you used to lie on

Help me move this file cabinet

 

Maybe I'll eat some ice cream 

The avocado boba is gonna be okay 

In the woods the bugs swarm my eyes 

I wear sunglasses at dusk and become superhuman 

 

 That's not how squirrels behave

Dried flowers so pretty 

 

 

He trips water videos 

They created trash to make fake trash to mimic real trash 

The underwriter is perturbed. He's a big softie 

I'm really exhausted of all of them 

 

Do you wanna watch a Lego Masters? 

Maybe we should go upstairs 

The soft teal wires contour my back and thighs  

They're [I can't even say it]

Dang homie 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment