Friday, August 13, 2021

Mother wound

 

 

The energy healer wears Uggs and shivers on the sand. 

Tonight they will burn an effigy the size of a small apartment. 

 

Tonight the sky darkens. Somewhere in the distance, thunder. 

I suppose I won't be mowing the lawn after all. 

I suppose the fish might need to eat dinner late. 

I suppose it's complicated. 


Are you tired of it being complicated? 

The gnome will not stop looking at me. 


One of these days I might take the metal shovel to his thin, white, ceramic skull. 



I have so many friends here! 

I make the penis joke and his eyes light up. Yes, there are penis jokes inside of me. 

Kept hidden, like so much else. Picky


and unbothered


Drive safe my darling 

Fingers find their way 

dancing in the living room 

music loud enough to drown the thunder

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment