Friday, August 13, 2021

Mango + mint

 

 

It's real

Plaid blankets and white sheets 

Eating kale chips and red wine 

Since when do tweens wear that 

I have never been so annoyed by a child in my life 

 

The Diamond Lake

Too hot 

My dad doesn't want to play golf with me 


At least the steak was good 

4 is the number. Always 3, or 5, or 7. It's ing me

Do not apply to mucus membranes 


Have you seen Thelma & Louise

I still haven't assembled the file cabinet 

Missing family potlucks 

Picnic tables


It's not like me to 

When the wood shortage hit I gathered hay and shipped the sheep  

Neurosis and lake loons 

In Maine listening 

Through the bog I steered the canoe. Cupping blueberries

Please don't make me think it's never gonna happen 



She's one of the world's greatest horn players 

I can bike there. Through the farmland 

I still haven't folded the laundry 


Twisting cellophane veins 

Mustard blanket drapes like water 

Gray textured pillowcase



I want to surrender to you 

It's a sign of maturity 

It's true about the guinea pigs 

 

 

Am I taking too much space

I graduate in five hours 

 

There's less to remember when you don't go outside

I was moving so fast but I wasn't accelerated



Are you awake?

 Ah fuck, they're playing catch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment