Tuesday, October 18, 2022

separate labels by commas


Oh good! Thanks you  

 

What a world


After accidentally leaving the contractor bag filled with two beige cushions corresponding to the pretty free chairs outside in the rain for several weeks and several rainfalls, I discovered the bag behind the mulch pile in the driveway, shook the sodden cushions from it, and encountered quite a lot of multicolored mold. Unsalvageable. Therefore I have purchased two new, custom, wool chair cushions from a kindly man in Ukraine. The transaction cost me far less than if I had purchased the set of chairs new, or even a single one of the chairs or a part of it. For the price of two cushions made by a kindly man in Ukraine, I could have purchased one part of one leg of a new, four-legged chair



Always get me writing again

This is not a coincidence 


I will not be embarrassed

I am trying not to be embarrassed 


I detect a whiff of self-regard

My ego has been humbled 


Miss going for walks on the green streets with the old houses and the stone walls 

Miss palm to palm  

Miss the mountains, always, another ache another companion 

Wish I could talk to you 


Keep it sacrosanct 

The trail creeps under the highway via culvert 

I am no longer a cool girl 

I'm still startled by growing up 

Wall hung with wildflowers 

What is the thought behind the thought? 



Fuck. I've nearly finished the crosswords  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment