Friday, December 9, 2022

31

 

This is it 

I think I'm so clever 

Don't fall back under the spell 


White high-top Hanes

A mug with a christmas tree on it 

On paper you are unsurveilled and unpoliced 

Do you remember what that feels like? 


Cosmic encounters 

A card with a baby on it 

An orange stroller filled with babies 

Beside them I am walking with the dog 


Vacuuming the bedroom rug, bottomless in a grey sweatshirt 

Hiking through the bare-branched woods, peeing off a rock in them 

Buzzard dives then perches, wings wide open 

The absence of black bars titillates 


I went through a phase where I didn't wear underwear

What was that like? 

It had its pros and cons

It kept me remembering my aliveness 


Fingers up a long black skirt 

On a dark stone bridge in Cordoba 

River sloshing 


Fuck off with your red lines 

Remember when you said you never got to 

It turned me on 

I folded


No comments:

Post a Comment