Monday, November 13, 2023

It's been a long time since I won the horse figurine raffle

 

No matter. It's toxic to cats 

I wish I wasn't so anxious about it 


I want it 

And 



Body tensing up 

Feels like I'm floating 

If the puppy hadn't needed to play I wouldn't have moved from the couch 


I shrug into his burgundy winter coat and throw a tiny blue ball with a jangly bell inside it

She hauls ass into the leaves 



Biking too awakens me 

I raced a Bobcat and won 

Ran out of food 

Hungry and filled with lactic acid 

16 miles still from home 

The sun's rays -- 

resplendent

 


Hard not to feel a little better when you're cuddled with two dogs and a cat on the couch 

I do feel like I'm seeing pretty clearly 



She came into my life as a gift 

Little monkey mouth 



Hard not to feel gripped with despair 

I haven't been so altered in so long 




No comments:

Post a Comment